14 December 2016

Always Closer (images NSFW)

Open at the Nitroglobus Roof Gallery, curated by Dido Haas, is Always Closer, an exhibition of erotic images by Elo (Elorac Paule). The mostly nude, always expressive images are elegantly composed, with great attention to detail and lighting. In them, the photographer explores her interest in portraying her journey as she explores sexual submission.

"Here, in this exhibition, I wish to express the changes in my SL, as well as in my real life," says Elo. "This year has been full of emotions, good and not so good, but all very intense. The little submissive girl didn't find her Master, or maybe she did, but not a master from a BDSM world. Now that I know what submission means to me, I guess I always knew, however, it's more clear to me now. Submission is the ability to give the best of you to the one you love, without any questioning about the reasons of this love. It's there, that's all and you must show it, you must say it, and get Always Closer to it, because life is too short." Each of the images is available for purchase, and contributions toward the support of the gallery are welcomed. Always Closer will remain on display through the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment